Otolaryngology (ENT) Microscopes
Digital Augmented Reality Microscope: Leica ARveo 8 (NEW)
In delicate surgery your vision and understanding of anatomical structures and physiological processes powers your decision-making. How would it impact outcomes if you had a single, precise, augmented view of the surgical field, in one augmented microscope platform?
The ARveo 8 digital augmented reality microscope will empower your surgical decisions with:
- Augmented digital imaging for precise, real-time information
- Freedom to choose what you see and how you see it
- Flexible options to share your view in the OR and beyond
Leica M530 OHX ENT
You are always striving to reach the best possible patient outcome. To achieve this you need to see every detail even in narrow channels and to freely maneuver yourself and your instruments.
- Exclusive FusionOptics technology for stunning visualization in a purpose-designed otolaryngology configuration
- Outstanding overhead reach and smooth positioning deliver the flexibility you need
Reach for the best patient care, reach for the Leica M530 OHX ENT microscope.
See more of the surgical site in one view so you can progress seamlessly through your next procedure with the PROvido floor stand surgical microscope.
- Provides you with a bright, fully-focused view deeper into narrow cavities
- Exclusive Fusion Optics technology
- Concentrated xenon light PROvido unites advantages of premium surgical optics for the first time with a responsive, stable floor stand
- No need to search for vital details or constantly refocus.
Work smoothly and confidently throughout your procedure with the PROvido multidisciplinary microscope that allows you to see more, simply.
Compact surgical microscope Leica M525 F20
The Leica M525 F20 surgical microscope combines brilliant optical quality with superior maneuverability. The crisp, sharp images and large depth of field allow the surgeon to see precise details.
The working-distance-based illumination provides enough light for deep operative sites while supporting patient safety.
Designed as an otolaryngology microscope, the Leica M525 F20 is also ideal for spine, dental, hand, and plastic/reconstructive procedures.
Leica M320 ENT (NEW)
The Leica M320 ENT with LED – a highlight for ENT applications.
- Bundles apochromatic optical quality with cutting-edge LED illumination and high-definition imaging technology
- Ease of use and flexible, smooth maneuverability are additional characteristics of this microscope
With the Leica M320, Leica Microsystems has created a new industry standard with a variety of unique benefits for ENT surgeons.
Send Us A Message